Monitor All Of Your Locations At Once
It doesn’t matter how much money you pour into national advertising campaigns, customers are still going to judge your brand by how clean the bathroom is at the nearest location. And you can be certain they’re going to make their opinions known.
If you’re a business with multiple locations, you need an easy way to monitor all of your reputation data.
Review comparison and management
Compare scores between locations and identify the best and worst performers, enabling you to better focus your time and effort.
Listing visibility and accuracy
See how and where your locations are listed on directories, review sites and social networks.
Post to multiple social accounts
With multi-location posting, you can post to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for numerous locations at the same time.
Scalable from 2 to 2000+ locations
There is no limit on the number of locations that can be added to reports.
Interactive roll-up reports
Monthly reports give you a birdseye view of your online presence and allow you to dig deeper into individual locations.
Compare reviews across the country
Online reviews are paramount to a company’s online presence, and Brand Analytics allows brand managers to
• Understand trending themes in a brand’s reviews
• Benchmark and identify the best and worst-performing locations
• Monitor social media activity across different regions
Manage visibility across locations
Brand Analytics simplifies presence management for multi-location businesses by reporting coverage of all their major directory listings.
• Specify regions and customize the report for every customer
• See how and where locations are listed on directories, review sites and social networks
Create social posts for multiple locations simultaneously
With multi-location social posting, brand managers can schedule posts to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for numerous locations at the same time.
• Save time by syncing multiple locations from one social media interface
• Create and approve customized posts by region
• Keep consistent brand messaging across all locations